Wednesday 3 February 2010

Before this I was Doing This:

I started drawing a webcomic. Some of the jokes are from here so I'm going to put them in. Along with a bunch of Sketches. Some of them are a weird colour. They are all hand drawn collages made with newspaper & magazines & greaseproof paper.

It was going to be called What Are You For? I can't remeber why. This what I was going to be the name of my show, but I thought of something else, more on that later.




















The humour is pretty different, I had a no swearing rule. (I was swearing a lot at the time & trying to control it.) But some of the word play jokes I'm going to use. There is a Spelling Mistake in one of them. Find it & win a prize!

There are more & sketches. I may post them on a slow day. Hopefully they are big enough to read....x

No comments:

Post a Comment