Saturday 27 February 2010

Chester, untuck your lip: Pugtastic Saturday!

So there's going to be a pug puppet. I think it's mostly because I like saying "PUG PUPPET" Go on, say it, it's super super fun to say. PUG PUPPET!

Also, Pugs are expensive & dumb & funny as all hell. Here are my 4 favourite pug videos:
 


How much fun will it be to make my Pug Puppet do that action?



This video makes me weep with laughter, everytime I see it. Srsly. I have been trying to cut this to music, but I'm having a super hard time with my video editing software. The Music I want to use is by An Albatross They have the number 23 (More about this later) in their myspack URL. Which is awesome. If you know their music, you will probs guess which track I want to use.



I like this video because it highlights two great things about pugs: The stupid noises they make & the amount of stupid they have, make & do!



Pugs make dumb noises. They are funny, I've been practicing making those weird creaky sounds, but they always turn into snuffly pig noises (Not because I can't, but because I LOVE making snuffly pig noises, it's fun.) Also, there used to be a dog that lived in one of the houses near mine who would come into our yard and play with me & the cat. I called him Pigdog as when he got excited (Which was every two seconds.) he made that noise. I heard him being called by his owner once & found out his name was "Beckham". Oh My Days. I think Pigdog was infact a kinder name.

If you don't know the noise I'm talking about, imagine a cross between a truffle pig & Willie The Weasle:



Here is the first sketch of the Pug Puppet:


There's a couple of things about this page I will mention: you can see on the left me working through names for the guys. I wanted the dog to have a super long name My cats full name is Charlie Kingston Carwash Fonzerelli III. (I could explain why, but it's not that important right now.) But as this is a pop/geek culture show it made sense to me to name him after someone, I was debating Billy Dee Williams:
 
This picture tells you why. Lando can double cross me ANYTIME.

Here is is in the trailer for Fanboys playing a Judge called Judge Reinhold also, it's an excuse to look at Jay Baruchel (Dressed as Darth Vader does something I probably shouldn't admit to.) again...(Also it's an amazingly funny film.):


But there will be quite enough Star` Wars references. You should be able to see, at the bottom of the page, the name "Julius Cassius III" Which should actually be Julius J. Carry III .Who in the Zombie Hookers From Hell is he when he's at home, or anywhere else he may choose to be?" I hear you ask? He played SHO 'NUFF: THE SHOGAN ASSASIN in Berry's Gordy's The Last Dragon.

 
This is the best film you will ever see.
Here is Sho 'Nuff in action:



Hey Kayne, you DID NOT do these glasses first, or bestest!

Here are a ton of pictures, because he is just super dope:

 
He is not a gay fish, no siree. KISS HIS CONVERSE!

Being a Berry Gordy production, the music in this film is incredible. The Stevie Wonder track "Upset Stomach" is  always on my mp3 player. But it's this song (Below) by VANITY that really does it for me:


This video WILL be featured on the show. Mainly because it is dope. There is so much I could say about Vanity, Sho 'Nuff & The Last Dragon, but I'd really just say: watch it & have a read about these guys. I wish Prince would give me a new name...

Back to Pugs.

I can't really mention them without talking about Natalie Dee. She wanted pugs, then she got pugs, when she isn't drawing comics about Anal Bleaching:

www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com

www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com

www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com

She draws hilarious pictures of her pugs:

www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com


www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com

www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com

www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com

www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com
(This comic makes me do the kind of laugh that makes a little bit of wee come out.)

Natalie Dee does a comic everyday, make sure you read them. I could've posted SO many more, but these ones sort of cover the Pug behavior I'm after.

He is going to dance at the end of each episode & not turn up much more than that. He is going to be based on two things. Firstly the puppets from The Young Ones:


Special Patrol Group: I Heart You.

And Gir From Invader Zim:


The Gir thing is especialy usefully as everytime I draw pugs it looks like something else in a pug costune, I'm thinking about putting this into the design of the Pug Puppet. Pugs look awesome in costumes.

He is sad because he is wearing a red shirt. He Gonna Die.

I Like how Batman Pug looks like he's fartin & REALLY enjoying it.

This picture was labled "Star Trek Pug" Is it ok that makes me want to kill? It is? Fanks!

One more Natalie Dee (Because I love her comics SO fucking much:

No comments:

Post a Comment