Monday 1 March 2010

Belated Puppet Sunday (Because there were dogs in my house.)



This is from Forgetting Sarah Marshal. It has Bill Hader in.

 His eyebrows are both funnier & sexier than you. Fact. (Unless you are Oliver, then they are not.)
Bill Hader is AWESOME.



No, REALLY. Bill Hader is AWESOME.



I have no idea why he doesn't do more cartoon work. He does the best voices. (Go & watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, it's a dope film. Anna Faris is a lot funnier than Scary Movie(s) may have made her seem.) I can't find a clip for it that you can watch in the UK but go & find the Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode with the Balloon Hitler in, Der Inflatable Fuhrer. I believe it's called. He does the voice of Hitler.





As it's PUPPET Sunday, not Bill Hader Sunday, here's some more Dracula:





I would like my little fellas to look & work like this, but it's scaring the Class Of Nuke 'Em High Hell out of me that they take two people to opperate. I think the hardest thing I have to do is going to be finding someone to play Hutch. If only I knew Bill Hader...(Who is AWESOME.)

Fuck it. Here's some more:



Also go watch Hot Rod. It is also dope. If only for Lovejoy being an utter asshat, oh & this scene:



If this doesn't make you laugh I hate you.

I feel this is valid as dancing will be a big part of the show, the puppets have to look funny when they dance. I'm working on an "Excited Grover" type movement.


Yes, like that.

Oh & no, I didn't forget. Bill Hader was on the creative crew of South Park which had a rare guest voice for Chef Vader, now who do you think did that voice? Peter Serafinowicz. ONE STEP HAH!  

I am proud of these things, for I fail at most everything else. 




No comments:

Post a Comment