Sunday 7 March 2010

Metatron: Patrick Warburton Is The Voice Of God.

This is Patrick Warburton
 
If you think he'd melt your knickers, just wait til you hear his voice...

I have a top five FAVOURITE voiceover artists (I have my Top Five Bestest, but that's a different list, Patrick is on both.) The others are; Frank Oz, Cree Summer, Billy West & Tom Kenny (Kenny is No. 1 on both list & I will talk about him later, also along with people like Nancy Cartwright, Seth Mcfarlene, Hank Azaria & Tara Strong who are crazy talented but not necessarily my favourite voices, or get disqualified for being part of a crazy cult. Or even people like Mark Hamil, Drew Barrymore or various other "Stars" who you wouldn't necessarily regonise or realise how many awesome voices they do.)

The main thing you need to know about Warburton is he isn't just the voice of The Tick:

"SPOON" Indeed.
He IS The Tick:

I have no words for how super I think this is.


If you haven't seen either of these: BUY IT! BOTH OF THEM! (Or watch the live action on teh tube.)


Do you know who that is? Good, I though you would, it's Brock Mutha Fuckin' Samson in the awesome Venture Bros:

This is a fan made video set to the hilarious Drowning Pool, there are A LOT of Brock Samson fan videos on you tube:
 

  Again if you don't know about The Venture Bros: BUY IT!

Warburton is just great at shouting, so it should come as no suprise on of his most famous characters is Joe Swanson the paraplegic cop from Family Guy:



(These are all short so I don't feel bad about the amount of videos that are going to be on this post, get used to it Nerds.)

He was also in the underated Less Then Perfect:

 Stop spitting at Andy Dick & notice Zachary Levi of "Chuck" fame, ummmm, tasty.

the voice of Buzz Lightyear from the Disney Star Command cartoon & the crying Agent T in Men In Black 2. (I cannot find that scene anywhere, grrr!).

Long Story Short, Warburton, you are the best thing since sliced bread! (Yes I can hear you groaning...)

Oh & because I've kinda said I can: PATRICK WARBUTON was in Bee Movie with RENEE ZELLWEGER who was in Down With Love with EWAN MCGREGOR who was in Star Wars: A Phantom Menace with (Come kids, shout it out with me) PETER SERAFINOWICZ.




No comments:

Post a Comment